"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mels kids

Today I watched my friends Melanie's kids. It was a lot of fun and John loved every minute of it. I decided to make this a post since I was sick of just seeing my post with no pictures. Joseph missed out on the fun he was still at school.I decided to have a picnic in the family room. Mel made her kids lunch so I had to make John the same. He was in heaven feeling like a big boy with the other kids. One thing I learned if you turn a movie on for them they aren't interested in eating. I'm a total sucker though and will do whatever they ask me to do. So pretty much we ate popcorn and watched Madagascar.
Little miss Haley is so stickin cute. She talks so much which makes my chin drop every time. I guess that is normal but man every time I hear a little kid talk I think it's such a miracle. She is only two and talks like a pro in the sweetest little voice. Seriously, she would get away with murder with me with her sweet voice.

7 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Cutest kids, funnest picnic, Best babysitter. Can Collin come over for a picnic???

Melanie said...

I sure didn't expect to see this when I checked your blog. Thanks for watching my kids, it was nice to get out for lunch. You're the best.

Ra-call-dee... said...

How cute! I love to babysit! I finished the cleanse and really enjoyed myself! I can't say I did the full ten days. So sad, maybe next time! But I did love it and I really feel like it helped me!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

harmon family said...

your blog is so cute and full of great health info. i heard you are coming in town... you might already be here. hope to see ya!

Anonymous said...

What a fun babysitter! John looks so cute sitting with the big kids. He fits right in!

Nat said...

Cute kids, love her pink boots!

sara said...

Cute!! Abby- I think girls just melt hearts!!! Especially when you're a mom of only boys! I can just see you with them -"You want to do what?? Okay, sure, no problem!!" :)
How cute is John?? He looks like he's having a blast and thinks he is SO BIG!! Which I might add he totally is!!!!!