"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Friday, April 25, 2008

Attention!

You guys have got to check out this blog. It's truly amazing. It has herbal remedies for everything! I seriously want to cry I'm so happy. Place it in your blog list and check it all the time it will be worth it. Not to mention it was created by one of my favorite people in the WHOLE world. Jill Ostler Record. I had to through in her maiden name since she will always be Ostler to me. She was a mission comp of mine and I just absolutely adore her. She was actually the only sister I trained on the mission but I always say she trained me. She taught me so much about being truly Christ like. She is such a example to me and I love her. When she got home she studied herbs and aroma therapy. She's amazing and she just had her first little girl this year. Everyone check it out, its totally worth your time!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Abb, for the link to Ostler's blog. I love all of her natural, home remedies. I am going to try the orange facial today! It was so fun to hang out with you last night. I can't wait for you to move here! Love ya!

sara said...

I love the blog!!! I wish I had seen this when Bodie's ears were hurting! -So glad I have it for the future!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Mary Taylor said...

Hey thanks for the link I added it to my list because I LOVE using natural alternatives! I love reading your blog you give the best info. Hope everything is going well with you and your family. Your boys are drop dead gorgeous!!