"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Saturday, April 5, 2008

I NEED YOUR HELP-TODD!

I am finally graduating in MAY!
But of course I made my
last semester the hardest.
I need all the help I can get for my business class

by people filling out a quick 3 minute survey
about their exercising preferences and habits.
I spend way too much time on this class,
so if you can help me by doing the survey,
I might actually graduate in May.

Just follow the link below or cut and paste it into your browser.
Tell EVERYONE you know to do it too because the more the better!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=JkdPgu_2fhJYqE0NqS1qpTrQ_3d_3d

I very much appreciate any help I can get. THANKS!
-TODD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just completed the survey. Easy and quick! Glad I could help. Yeah for graduation in May!!!!!

Lance and Becky said...

Took like a min! Glad to help you! So excited for you to graduate! How do you do it with 2 kiddos? Lots of props to ya!

Hess Fam said...

Just took the website. I'm not much help with my lazy booty! Just got back in town from AZ. I'll call you for your appointment however, the next time I go out there is May 19-21 and then not again until the end of June! I don't know if you are going to be able to wait that long??!!

Anonymous said...

I just did the survey for you guys...glad to help out.. congratulations on your graduation in may!! :)