Thursday, September 27, 2007
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
My Mom & Dad got Todd an i-pod nano and me and the boys got him an i-tunes gift card and a holder so he can workout with. He is always using my shuffle so now he has one of his own! We are going to pick Todd up today for lunch and then catch a movie tonight.
Here are some things people might not know about my cute husband Todd!
1. He is obsessed with Harry Potter, (looks at the website all the time)
2. He loves to organize. When he gets in a cleaning mood it more like destroying the house and organizing it all.
3. He loves to figure out schedules. Warning : Don't tell Todd what you want to do in school cause he will have your next few years all planned out for you and what you need to take. He loves it!
4. He is a total competitor in everything. If we play games and he doesn't win he's NOT happy. I call the MVT syndrome. They just don't know how to take losing very well like the rest of us who are used to it!
5. He is a completely LOYAL friend. If you are his friend then he would do anything for you and can do nothing wrong in his eyes.
6. He doesn't eat SWEETS. He wouldn't even eat our wedding cake, I still don't think I'm over that yet.
7. He has the most integrity. Sometimes I want to kill him about it. He will never do anything without being 100% honest. ex: like calling financial aid 20 billion times every time we got any money,until they told him to stop! (sometimes I call it being CRAZY!)
8. He's a DREAMER. He is always thinking of the next thing he wants to do. He's always jotting down new ideas. I love this about him.
9. He loves the ROCK! and WWF. He still wears their shirts and embarrasses me like crazy when he does.
So those are somethings you may not know about my CUTE husband. He is such a great man and a wonderful Husband and Father. We love him so much and I couldn't have dreamed of a better guy for me. Happy Birthday!
Saturday, September 22, 2007
It's my Mom's BIRTHDAY today. So sad that I have no idea how old she is. Maybe that's a good thing. I'm thinking she is still in her 50's. She doesn't look a day over 20 don't you think. She is the most amazing mom and the BEST grandma. Sometimes I have to remind her that these are my kids since she loves and worries about them so much. Example: She is flying into Ithaca to help me take Joseph to a Doctor in Buffalo and get him started on the Bio-Medical stuff. She is always there for me. Everyone LOVES my mom because she's so fun and always up for a good time. I really fill so blessed to have you as a Mom. You ROCK! We are counting down the days! YEAH
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Hey, Mom stop taking my picture and FEED me!
I think I'm full
He also has found his toes! He is totally teething so he will put anything in his mouth including his TOES!
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
He Even let us put his back pack on him.
Here he is getting on the bus. You can see the concern on his face. Thank goodness you can't see my face right now.
Now he is worried, and I've lost it.
and their he goes... Yes, he rides the short bus to school, but he's the cutest little short bus rider there is.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Good job Cody on this picture!
This is us before we got soaked on the boat!
This Fall was amazing!!!