"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

John's 1st B-day

My baby is already 1! I really can't believe how fast this year has gone and how much JOY he has brought to our family. How thankful I am that John joined our family when he did. We are absolutely in love with this little guy. We started off his BIRTHDAY waiting for his daddy to get home from his track meet. We then went to Chili's to celebrate.
After filling our tummies we headed to Wal-Mart to find the perfect present. Is is just me or by the second child do you totally slack with the first birthday.
Then some father and son time. John adores his daddy and vise versa.
Look at those eyes! He was pretty excited to get started.
Yummy!
Tyring to get a pic with Big Brother JoJo. I even think Joseph is quite found of his little brother now too.
He got a push car buggy and loved it.


11 comments:

Ali said...

Your kids are so cute, sad you have been married longer than me and i have three. But the more the better i guess, I hope all is good and thanks for making see the blessings in my life even if i do get tired of it. and at least you look good after your babies i have to work at it for a while. Love ya big sis

Valerie Nielson said...

LOVE that little guy! He looked all about that cake. I guess he just takes after his Grammy!He is just the cutest!

Valerie Nielson said...

LOVE that little guy! He looked all about that cake. I guess he just takes after his Grammy!He is just the cutest!

Unknown said...

Your children are 100% darling! Thanks for the info on the vaccines, I was shocked by what the ingredients are. yuck. Thanks though it was a really good post.

sarahmontgomery said...

Wow hes already one!!! man that is crazy He gettign so big, time does fly but i am glad for that. only 5 more weeks abby and then we are done yeeeeeehaaaaaaa.

Valerie Nielson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Didn't this year go by SO fast! I feel like we just had these babies and now they are one. John really is adorable. I can't wait until you live here so he and Griffin can be BFFs!

Ra-call-dee... said...

Thats awesome. He is so adorable! It sounds like it was a great birthday! So I decided to try out the master cleanse! Thanks for the inspiration. I will let you know how it goes!!! (day #2)

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday to John! Looks like he enjoyed his cake, and will have lots of fun in his push car. Thanks for all the vaccine and go green info, Abby. It's very informative.

sara said...

Abby! John is SOOOO handsome in all his ONEness! Wow. Talk about a QUICK 12 months!!!!!

Missy said...

Wow...1...and what a cutie. Happy Birthday! And can I say how impressed I am with you and all your knowledge...I am very clueless. All my kids have already been vaccinated, had I had all your info I might would have thought twice about the Vac. Sched. I think it's great that you are making your voice heard. And I am learning a thing or two about Green...progress for me, yay!