"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Sunday, January 23, 2011

SICK BOY

John was sick this past week, he caught the 24 hour flu. He was throwing up all night but by morning he was feeling a little bit better, enough for him to love me spoiling him. When I was growing up my mom always spoiled me rotten when I was sick. She would go get me whatever I wanted. So I have passed down that tradition & I think John is all about it. He wanted a pop & a movie. So we went to sonic and got him a sprite & then Santa Paws for him to watch. Later that day he told me wanted more pop & pizza. Who knows why pizza when he was just throwing up but I heeded the call & got him pizza & more pop. He is really fun to spoil because he loves it so much. Later in the week we were headed to Disney on Ice with JoJo & John, & JoJo started throwing up in the car. (NOT SO FUN) Poor JoJo got the flu too, but he is harder to spoil, just kind of wants to be left alone.


No comments: