"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Sunday, January 9, 2011


Gracie Poo!
I'm a little obsessed, can you tell why? I can't get enough of her.
You will always find them playing with each other. Gracie loves her big brother & John loves his little sister (don't mind the snot face).
She has been out of control fast at everything. She started crawling just around 5 months & at 6 months was crawling up the stairs. You take your eye off her for 2 seconds & she is half way up. How can I stop her from growing up? I just want her to stay my baby girl forever.
She is our princess & we love her so much.

2 comments:

These Are The Days said...

Oh my goodness, she's so big. I can't tell who she looks like though, what a cutie patootie!

Marnie said...

Squeezable for sure! Watch out Ab, sounds like she's a go-getter!