"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Sunday, January 9, 2011

JOJOJoJo is now 6 years old. I can hardly believe it. Next year he will be in senior primary. How do I have a 6 year old?!! He is my sweetheart. He loves to cuddle with me at anytime. He will sometimes pull my arm until I get up & then he will take me to my bed to cuddle. Every morning he comes into my room to cuddle, it's the best wake up call. He is doing so well & we are so proud of him.
He loves to watch TV, so this is pretty much his favorite spot in the house. We have a loft upstairs with a TV for him, but one day he brought down the DVD player to watch his shows downstairs. I think he wanted the better TV & to be around the family more. So now we get to watch JoJo's movies all the time!!! LUCKY US!!
You may of noticed in all of these pictures he has no clothes on. He hates to wear clothes, the minute he gets home from school he strips down. I don't blame him, I love to be comfortable too, but it's becoming a real problem! I've got to break him of this habit before he gets too much older.

1 comment:

These Are The Days said...

Yay Jojo. What a handsome little man! I love snuggle wake up calls too. We are so lucky. :)