"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Sunday, January 2, 2011



Christmas 2010 was probably the best yet. It was so much fun with John being SO excited for Christmas. He came into my room so many times throughout the night ready to see what Santa brought him. I kept saying we can't go down until it's light outside. Finally it became somewhat light & he stormed into my room in John style & pointed to the window. He was READY. It was the cutest & so fun to have someone so excited for Christmas. I think JoJo was excited too, he just shows it differently. He even opened his own presents this year, what a blessing. Gracie even loved Christmas. She loved crawling, & eating as much wrapping paper as she could. After we opened all the presents, I got busy making a Christmas breakfast. We had my mom & Dad over for breakfast so they could see the boys with their new toys. It was the best Christmas to date.


My 2 excited little boys, well at least 1 very,very, excited boy. Ready to see what Santa had brought him.

This is what it looked like on Christmas morning, before the madness began.

JoJo had fun too, he even opened up this own presents this year & is already a pro on his new scooter. Still not very impressed but progress!!!
This was one HAPPY little boy Christmas day. He was shacking as he was opening his first present he was so excited. It really was the funnest to see him so excited. He loved everything about Christmas & we LOVED watching him.

Gracie girl slept through the festivities but loved her new little toy. What a pure blessing she is. We can't get enough of her.

4 comments:

These Are The Days said...

Yay, glad you had such a blast with your kids this year. Love the dog in Gracie's crib, so cute.

Jody said...

Hey! So glad you are blogging again. Your kids are so stinkin' cute! I am so happy for you. Glad you had a wonderful Christmas. I miss you!

Hess Fam said...

Such a fun Christmas. I can't believe how big Gracie is! Miss you friend. Let's chat this week.

Marnie said...

Yeah! new posts! Merry Christmas, Ab! Glad you had so much fun with your cuties. I love your quote. Here's to a great 2011!!