"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Sunday, January 9, 2011


John is a SUNBEAM!


I still can't believe it, John is now a sunbeam in Primary. He loves every second of it & totally participates during sharing time. He is the cutest. Today he came home with this crown that said "my family loves me." So true, we love our John Bear. What would our family be like without him? He brings so much personality and he has a facial expression for everything. He definitely entertains us all. His baby sister is totally smitten with him, she thinks he's the coolest boy in the whole world. He is JoJo's protector he always makes sure his "brother" (that is what John calls JoJo) is doing what he is supposed to. John loves to play with JoJo even if he doesn't play back. JoJo loves John. The other day JoJo put his arm around John & I wish I had a camera to capture his face. He was so proud. John doesn't get a lot of affection or attention from JoJo so when he did John was ecstatic. He sure loves his brother & JoJo loves him. It makes me tear up a lot thinking of the love John has for JoJo & how he tries so hard to protect him. If I tell him we are going somewhere he will always ask me if "brother" is coming too. Like he can't say yes unless he is coming. I just love him & couldn't think of our family without him. John, your crown is right, your family LOVES you so much!!!




2 comments:

Mandi Runs said...

You have such a beautiful family! I love the updates on the kids, they are so blessed to have such wonderful parents! :)

xoxo

Marnie said...

Holland's a sunbeam too. So crazy! These kids are just growing up too fast. John sounds like the best brother ever!