"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Sunday, January 23, 2011


DragonTree Ave

We live on the best street, I just love it. We have so many kids for John to play with. Everyday after school they all go outside & ride their bikes & have so much fun. Even JoJo loves to be outside with all the kids. Its fun for us adults too, we can watch our kids have a blast & visit at the same time. Every time I curse my stairs & wish we would have paid a little bit more for a one level I remember all the kids & my wonderful neighbors. I really do love this street!
John giving one of his million face expressions


Gracie loves to be out with the kids too
JoJo having fun
John & Bailey. Bailey lives across the street from us & comes over almost everyday to play. One day she was knocking on the door & John said, "Mom its my best friend Baily." My heart melted.
Bailey, Grace, & Ronni
Roni is Baileys sister & they love Gracie & love to help to care of her.

John & Ronni
This is the group of kids that are always out playing. They are the cutest & we are so grateful for such great kids to live by. We love them all. ( they are doing funny faces in this pic)
Now just sweet smiles!

1 comment:

sara said...

PRICELESS Abby. Oh how we DREAM about a street like this! (Our neighbors are great, just wish they were all 20-40 years younger!!) :)