"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Ready for Summer!

After Todd's graduation today we decided to give all the boys a summer time hair cut. I'm a total sucker for little boys with buzzes, I think they are adorable. It was really hard to cut off Jo Jo's curls but he still looks super cute.Right before we started buzzing
John totally liked it.
Todd was a little more hesitant. He doesn't think he looks good with a buzz but I love it on him.
Jo Jo was a whole other story. I think he will need therapy when he is older now.
I'm pretty sure I know how the mullet began. They gave up half way I can totally understand now.
Pure misery for JoJo
The finished product.
My cute boys are ready for SUMMER now!


3 comments:

The Crazy Clawson's said...

i love the new do's...and seriously when are you coming up and need abby time....i really can't wait for you be home in AZ... im excited for you to be back with fam...I hope all is well...

sara said...

okay - I busted UP laughing at the "I'm pretty sure I know how the mullet began" oh man. Sooo funny - but probably true!!!
I bet their heads feel good! Jess has THE longest hair right now & I can't wait for him to shave it off!

leah said...

abby you are so funny. I have to say I am partial to the buzz also.