"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day, Mom!

I believe I have the world's greatest mom. She is someone that everyone loves and loves to be around. She made our home a place of comfort for everyone. She has always been there for me in times of joy and times of heartache. I adore my Mom, and think the world of her. I hope you have the greatest Mothers day and I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. I love you!My Momma with John
Another pic of my Mom and John at Buttermilk falls.
G-ma and JoJo at the beach in Oceanside in the good old days. She loves her Grand kids and they LOVE her. I wish I could post fun pics of my Mom, maybe soon but since I'm stuck in Ithaca with an old computer and no scanner these will have to do.

7 comments:

the cummard family said...

happy mothers day abby!

Hess Fam said...

OH how I love Val! She makes me so happy! I feel like she is another mother of mine. So...Happy Mother's Day Val. Thank you for always being a kind and fun friend to me. Love you!

Valerie Nielson said...

Couldn't someone have pulled my shirt down in that last shot of me at the beach!! I do hate pictures of me but I love the sweet things you said Abby. I hope you had a good Mother's Day too, even though you had to speak in Sacrament Meeting and give a Relief Society lesson!!! Hope you got lots of kisses from your 3 boys!
I love you!

Anonymous said...

Val is the best! I love her sense of humor and her fun personality! She really is so fun to be around. Val always welcomed us into her home to hang out every weekend. I'm excited for you to move back so I can see more of Val!

Heather said...

You do have a great Mom Ab. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day as well. :)

We will be in the city the May 25th - 29th. We are very excited. Ithaca seems to be pretty far from NYC, but luckily we'll be seeing you in AZ very soon! Hooray!

sara said...

Nice post. You really do have a great Mom!!!! She was like the H.S. mother! I miss seeing everyone's parents!

You really had to speak in Sacrament AND teach!!? Ahch!

Anonymous said...

I love your mother as well. So many great women and families in the old 45th ward but I remember her very well. Her and your dad taught my husband and I in our temple prep class! Please tell her hi for me!