"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Andy The Bachelor

Anyone remember Andy the bachelor? Sadly to say I didn't watch that season of the bachelor so I was pretty embarrassed when he asked me if I knew his name, and I had to say no. When I walked past him I was like how do I know that guy and then I realized he was one of the bachelor's. So when I asked if he was I was right. It was pretty fun. As I was walking off his parents asked if I wanted a picture and I was like of course. He asked me who I was here for I had to break the news that I was married. He was super and nice and super cute. Although, I didn't like his outfit. It made graduation all that better.
Me and Andy and Jo Jo pulling me away from him.

10 comments:

Jason said...

No way. That is so funny! I totally watched last season and was so upset when he didn't choose either girl! Hello! One of the girls that he denied the bachelorette this season:) I know Im a dork. But these shows keep me entertained when Im up in the middle of the night nursing.

Brooke said...

How fun, but you look so much cuter than him. Could he hike up his pants any higher.

Nat said...

What? He's not short, he has to be around 6ft. I thought he was cute on the show, an officer and a gentlemen- so hard to find these days. I must admit though, he's got nothing on Travis! You just always look so cute these days!

So good to have you back in the land of milk and honey!!

Lance and Becky said...

How funny! You totally still got it sista! You're too darling cute...hot mama!

Valerie said...

That is hilarious. I totally watched that season. How funny to run into him and that his parents volunteered to take your picture with him. That's funny. You're such a cutie, no wonder he stopped to chat with you.

Cassie Simonton said...

That is too funny...I have to agree with you...what is up with his outfit? Why did he hike his pants up so high? Jo Jo was right "lets get away from this guy before he tries to get me to hike up my pants"!!! How many days till AZ?

Hess Fam said...

Wait...I'm so confused? Why was he there? I was an Andy fan. I need to call you back but it won't be until Monday after my mom leaves. I'm so excited about your AZ residency!

Lacey said...

That is so funny, I totally watched the show and probably would have not been so composed running into him as you were. How fun! His outfit is dorky though.

Anonymous said...

Kinda mad at you right now for not telling me that you met him. I watched that season and thought he seemed nice. Did you ask him what happened with him and Tessa? Not a fan of his brants - bra pants.

Amanda said...

shut up you met the bachelor!? andy was my favorite of all the bachelors (that i've seen, at least)! seriously. what a good guy. fun that you met him!