"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Graduation 08!

He who is BRAVE enough to reach for his DREAMS is always the first to ACHIEVE them. This is the quote that was on the card I gave Todd for graduation. So true, I'm Todd's biggest fan and have not doubt he will achieve his dreams. Today was one of those dreams full filled. Todd Graduated from Cornell University. He is finally graduated and it feels so good. It was a beautiful day for a graduation. We brought the kids and they were seriously perfect. Jo Jo sat on my lap the whole time. I think I'm still in awe. I'm really glad we brought them it was a fun family outing and they got to see their Daddy finally graduate! Grandma Barb took care of John during the graduation.
Me and my perfect boy Jo Jo
The graduates!
If you look hard you can see Todd and Gerrett
The graduate and his boys

The Grad and his family
Me and my guy!
Todd and his parents
Lexi, Sarah, and I. All of our hubby's graduated today, can you tell we are pretty happy!


Gerrett, Sarah, Todd, Jo Jo, and me. Todd and Gerrett were in the same major and had most of their classes together. We were the only undergrad married couple in our branch. We have become great friends with them, we love the Montgomerys
My hero, My Dad!
Todd and the guy giving him his diploma.
Shaking hands.



Gerrett, Todd and Ben. The graduates. The husbands of the Sarah, and Lexi.

Future Graduate!
John and his Daddy!
My Dad got really sick and so my Mom and Dad weren't able to make it to Todd's graduation. Just wanted to let them know how much we appreciate everything they do for us and know that without their love and support this wouldn't have been possible. We love you.







15 comments:

Hess Fam said...

The beauty queen award goes to YOU! Seriously Abb...gorgeous! The stylist of the year award goes to you. Great haircutting job! And the funnest preschool award goes to Joseph's school! So cute. I'm so glad you were able to be in a place that he loved.
Congrats to Todd! Can't wait to see what the future holds!

Lance and Becky said...

Man, where have I been! I've missed a ton! First, CONGRATS Todd, that's so exciting, and such a huge accomplishment! Way to go! Second, I cut my boys hair too, isn't it fun! Third, what a great trip to NYC! You look beautiful Abby! So glad you guys were able to take a fun trip together!

Lacey said...

Congratulations, I bet that feels so good to finally be done with school. The preschool party was adorable. The summer haircuts, love them. I am a fan of the buzz too but now my oldest has an opinion and wants to "grow it out". You look beautiful Abby, you always have been!

Valerie said...

Congrats to Todd! How fun for you guys to move back near family again. What great things you have coming up. Your family is so cute, your little boys are too much! Best of luck in what you have going on.

Aubree said...

Congrats Todd! That is awesome. Seems like yesterday when I was with Biggs up at your apt. in Provo. I love the buzzes and the intense look on your face as you were cutting their hair. Good for you guys for taking a get away into NYC, you deserve it! And Abby, you are gorgeous! Good looking family you got.

Rae Lynn and Brett said...

Congrats!!! Abby I loved the picture of your little one and there dad with there heads shaved. I thought it was so cute. Abby if you come out to Cali call me i am in Carlsbad.

The Tyler's said...

Ok, I've been a major blog slacker, and just saw all the cute posts you did. Congrats Todd! That is so great! (I wish that was Noah!) Abby you look so good. I love your hair this length. I love the buzz hair cuts. I love that you put your apron on...like a true stylist! And what a fun party for Jo Jo. It looks like they really do love that little guy. I'm sure they will miss him!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Todd on graduating!! What an accomplishment. Now it's on to more school!! The boys look so cute with their buzzes. I'm a sucker for buzzes too. I hope your dad is feeling better. Abbs, you look so pretty in these pics. You need to teach me how to curl my hair.

Marnie said...

Congrats to the grad and his familiy! What a great accomplishment and special time of life. Yeah! I'm a fan of the buzzes too-- so perfect for summer.

The Thompson's said...

Congrats to Todd! So exciting to graduate. I love all the boy's buzzes! Wish I could just buzz the girls hair and not have to worry!! ha ha

sara said...

C
O
N
G
R
A
T
S

T
O
D
D

(and you TOO Abby - It's a family effort!) and your hair is gorgeous!!!

Your poor Dad! I hope he is better!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

ok yeah...such great news...im so happy for him...also the picwith andy is hilirous...what a babe he is...but of course still a bachlor..i did watch it and he is prety cute...anyway..call me soon

harmon family said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so impressed. You deserve as much credit as he does though. A mother of 2, across the country with her husband doing school. Congrats to both of you:)

Amanda said...

congrats to todd and the entire runyan family!!! graduation day is so cool. what a fun experience! i love you guys. and it looks like you have a few more cool friends you've graduated with so that's good! you're not alone in ithaca! so now what? you guys heading back west!? PLEASE say yes! if you're ever in CA come visit! better yet, stay with us! we'd love it. and by the way, i noticed under your "interests" on your blog page that you listen to talk radio! i knew i wasn't the only one in the world! so thank you for that; i appreciate you the mostest! and you look great, too! your hair is so long and you look so pretty! love you guys tons and all our best. . .

leah said...

That is so incredible. Gradutation is a huge huge accomplishment. Great job!