"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Joseph's Halloween Party

So this picture is out of order but I'm way to lazy to change it. He loves the scooter and will ride it all over the school. It reminded me of Eddie Murphy in the movie trading places. He was craking me up.
Today Joseph had a Halloween party at his school. They went around and trick or treated around the school. It was so cute and he did so well. He would take the treat and put it in his bag all by himself. ( OK, most of the time he did) After we went back to his classroom and had treats. I made gluten free/ Diary free cookies that he wouldn't touch, I'm so glad I went to all the trouble. I can't wait to see how he does when he really goes trick or treating tomorrow.


After the party his OT, Meg took us to see the OT room. This is his favorite place, as you can see the huge smile on his face. He LOVES the ball pit.
He loves to swing also, I really can't get over how cute/ old he looks in the picture. Look at those dimples, I'm pretty bias but really isn't he handsome? We think so. It was so fun to see him at school having so much fun.



13 comments:

Kendria said...

Is that Troy Runyan! Oh my heck he looks like your bro. I swear that's the kid that used to come by my house in high school asking to play nintendo and drink water!! that's amazing how "Runyan" Joseph really is! ~ Brandon

the cummard family said...

Oh Abby...he is a freaking doll. I love love love the dimples, and the blue eyes....AND the big fat grin on his face!

Ra-call-dee... said...

That looks like a ton of fun! I have to live my life vicariously through kids now when it comes to halloween! I was so sad when I went trick or treating one halloween and they asked me if I was too old to be trick-or-treating! So sad! Live it while you can, thats what I always say! Your family is adorable!!!

Chris and Anney Malone said...

He really is so handsome, and you look so sassy with your cute boots! love it!

Nat said...

Jo Jo is sooooo cute. I must say though, I think he is so Nielson!!! His school looks so fun, I'm excited for him!! Love the boots, you look so cute!

harmon family said...

HE REALLY IS GETTING OLD. I REMEMBER SEEING HIM AS A NEW BORN LAYING ON YOUR MOM'S BED. THAT SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY. IT LOOKS LIKE HE IS DOING GREAT!

sara said...

So cool Abby! That is so great! You have TWO very handsome boys on your hands girlie!!! I feel like I need to go get me some cowboy boots right this minute - LOVE EM.

Lance and Becky said...

How fun! Don't you hate it when you think they're going to love something you make, and you work so hard to do it, and they don't even touch it! Man, I sympathize! I would've had some if I was there abby!

Hess Fam said...

Yes he is so cute! I'm glad it was a fun Halloween for JoJo. Can we talk about your boots? I'm obsessed. I'm in the market and those just might be them!

Marnie said...

Abby JoJo IS so stinkin' handsome! I think he's a Nielson too. I LOVE the dimples.

Cassie Simonton said...

First of all I have to give you props for being so quick with your blog...Halloween was just yesterday right? Your fast!! Jo Jo's school looks awesome...who wouldn't love going their?

Your boys are cuties...gotta love dimples! Happy Halloween!

P.S. I loved the boots too! You need to move to TEXAS, you'll blend right in..YEA HAH!!

The Wilkins' said...

Oh my gosh, he is CUTE!

Palmer family said...

Abby,
Glad you found me. :D
He DOES look so big in the swing picture. He is a cutie! I would love to live in NY. How fun! How much longer will you live there do you think? Enjoy your time there! See and do it ALL while you live back there. We tried to do that in the midwest and we are SO glad we did! Awesome memories we made!! enjoy your holidays! Love ya.