"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Thursday, October 18, 2007

We want, What you don't

We are planning on having a garage sell to earn some money for all of Joseph's treatments. Most of you all know that Joseph was diagnosed with moderate to severe Autism last year. So we are trying to earn some money that with help with all the extra costs. I'm sure all of you know how expensive Doctor visits can get and therapy sessions. So if any of you have anything that you have been wanting to get rid of, we want it!!! You can drop anything off at my Mom's or Todd's or any of our brothers and sisters houses. We would appreciate anything. The tentative date for the garage sell is December 15th. So come and do some Christmas shopping. I will let you know more details later. Just wanted you not to through out anything, cause we want it!

12 comments:

Ra-call-dee... said...

I am sorry I don't live closer! I would love to help. I think its a great idea too! If there is anything else I can help with, let me know!

Sarah Hawkins said...

If I can think of anything, we will drop it by Runyon's. This is a great time, atleast I think, I am always cleaning all the toys and rooms out before Christmas invades!

Nate and Lauren said...

Perfect!! I just said to nate yesterday, "lets put that table/chairs/baker's rack on craig's list for free so we can get rid of it (even though it is really cute)it's taking up space in our garage... what other stuff do you want?? clothes... books...

Anonymous said...

What a good idea! I will start going through our stuff now. I will pass the word on! Love Jo Jo!

Brittney Smith said...

I will have stuff Abby. Remind us when it gets closer!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Abby... I'd love to help... let me look around and see what I can find... I will keep in contact to come and drop something by your mom's house. Take care!! :)

Maren said...

Abby, we definately have toys & clothes I will take over to your moms. Tell your mom if she is thinking about selling her clawed footed tub - I get first dibs. LOve Ya!

sara said...

Abby - Where is the garage sale going to be at???? Are you guys going to be down after the semester is over?? I will bring stuff for it!

Hess Fam said...

YAY! Great post. I know you are going to get a lot of participants. Everyone loves you and your family!

Missy said...

Abby, I have some good stuff...I am so glad I checked this because I was going to go to D.I. to drop it off. When can I drop the stuff at your Mom's or should I hold it?

Cory♥Jessica said...

I have tons of stuff that I need to get rid of, when would I drop it by?

Emily said...

is it going to be at your moms house?