"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Saturday, October 27, 2007

John Loves His Big Bro

John LOVES his big brother. Wherever Joseph is you can find John. Since Joseph spends a lot of his time at his TV John will get right in front of it and look up and him and give him a HUGE smile. It's so cute.
It's crazy because Joseph doesn't seem to mind John getting in his way. If I was to do that he would freak. He is really warming up to John. The other day I saw him give John a kiss. It was the sweetest thing. He's a good BIG BROTHER.
John is just the happiest boy, how could Joseph not just love him
He's just about to get this crawling thing. He's mastered the army crawl

Jo Jo just got back from getting his blood taken for the 2nd time, and is still so happy. He is always so sweet even when things aren't so great for him. Ok, I know Joseph needs a hair cut but we are trying to grow it out. Since Joseph only gets two hair cuts, the buzz, or the grow out.
So the other day I handed Joseph a banana and when I came back into the room John had gotten it and was eating it as fast as he could. He loves to eat but I just took him to the Dr's and he was down 2 lbs. It kinda got me worried.



10 comments:

The Blakes said...

Both of your boys are too cute! I can't believe John is already army crawling. Ty just started crawling this last week and I'm learning through trial and error what needs childproofing.

Unknown said...

Abby I hope you don't mind me viewing your blog. I enjoy seeing what's new with your family. Your children are so very cute! Anyways I hope things are well.- Kristi

Cassie Simonton said...

Don't worry about the weight loss...he's an army crawlin babe..soon to be crawler! It's typical for them to lose the baby fat! I just wish I could lose my baby fat that easy! Maybe I should start crawling around on the floor...I'd try anything at this point!

Anonymous said...

How cute that Joseph gave John a kiss! And I love that he doesn't care if John gets in front of his tv. What a nice bro!! I can't believe how big John his getting. Don't you just love all the dirt they collect as they army crawl all over the place!

Hess Fam said...

I can't believe that John is about to crawl. Collin is still just a little lazy army crawler...although...she looks like the fastest little snake when she does it and I LOVE IT! I want to see that little buddy...he's is looking so freaking cute and yummy!

leah said...

Your boys are darling. I feel so bad for jojo. You must be an amazing strong mother. You and Todd are great. Let me know more about the yard sale, can I mail stuff. Should the sisters in Utah have one here for you? LEt me know.

Nat said...

That is so cute. I can't wait 'til you guys come down! John's changed so much. They are so cute together!

Lance and Becky said...

What cute little brothers you have. They are both so darling, and what a lucky mom! I would be so proud!

Chris and Anney Malone said...

Don't you love watching John explore and find new things, well for a a little bit anyway.

leah said...

abby your boys are so darling. I love seeing pics. And you are an amazing blogger.