"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Tagged

My husband...

What is his name? Todd Robert Runyan
How long have you been together? Married 4 yrs & 2 months, dated for 8 months, so thats a grand total of 4 yrs and 10 months!
Who eats more? Ummm I really like to eat, that's why I still haven't lost my baby weight but Todd can pack it inn. I wish I had his self control he always will pick the healthy item while I chose whatever taste best.
Who said I love you first? Todd did, he texted me I love you in Korean and then told me what it meant that night. I freaked!!!
Who is taller? Todd, I think he is 6'2
Who sings better? Ummm, we both are horrible singers. We both will start laughing when we sing because it really can't get any worse.
Who is smarter? Definitely Todd, he never studies and gets A's it's pretty annoying.
Who does the laundry? I do and I HATE it.
Who does the dishes? I do and I HATE that too!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, I'm to afraid to sleep on the side closest to the door.
Who pays the bills? Todd does. I'm horrible with money
Who mows the lawn? Our landlord. Some day we will have our own yard
Who cooks dinner? I do, I'm not very good at that either. Todd makes his own spaghetti a lot and we have microwave dinners quite often. I'm pathetic. Pretty much anything a good wife does I hate doing. Sorry Todd!
Who drives when you are together? Todd does but I'm the worst backseat driver.
Who is more stubborn? We both are pretty stubborn. I'm very vocal and Todd his silently stubborn
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Definitely Todd, I'm a brat when comes to saying I'm wrong.
Whose parents do you see the most? Probably mine but since we live in NY we don't get to see any of them very often.
Who kissed who first? Todd did, ( after he had his friend call my friend and ask if I liked him he was all about it. Can anyone say 2nd grade!!!)
Who proposed? Todd did at the beach on the 4th of July.
Who is more sensitive? We both are pretty sensitive
Who has more friends? Probably me, I'm more social then Todd.
Who has more siblings?Todd, he has 3 Sisters, & 3 Brothers
Who wears the pants in the family? ummm, we both do I hope!

I tagg...
Valerie Clawson aka BIGGY
Jamie Recalde
Natalee Abney

8 comments:

Nat said...

Well that's fun. I could pretty much just copy the whole thing including the answers. It'll be interesting to see how it's different (since I've been tagged in all, thanx!!)

Can't wait to talk to you about the garage sale, I'll call you.

The Tyler's said...

That was really cute. I might need to do that one.

Missy said...

So fun to read. And I am with you, I despise almost everything that a "good" wife should do. And so fun to have Val come. I love being able to see all the pretty places you visit.

sara said...

I saw this on Nat's and had to come check out yours!! Loved it!!!

Ra-call-dee... said...

Abby! I would totally do it but I just got tagged with that one not to long ago, like I think a week ago! So I will pretend I did it off of your tag!

the cummard family said...

You are too hard on yourself! I'm sure Todd would disagree w/ all the negatives you said about yourself. WHO CARES WHAT you eat for dinner, or how it's prepared...right. I'm sure you're a great wife, and KNOW you're a great mother! So stop it.

Becky said...

That is such a fun post! You are too funny! :)

Anonymous said...

I forgot about the Korean text!! So funny. It was fun to read all of your answers.