"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Thursday, November 1, 2007

the night continues....

On his way to try this whole trick or treating thing out.
Getting closer....
Yeah, he did it!!!

I think he likes this whole Halloween thing. Look at that grin.
And to another...
When we got home he sat by the window and watched the trick or treaters come. It was so sweet. I really think he enjoyed it. YES, another huge step. It was a fun night for both the kids. I'm pretty sure Jo Jo is a BIG fan of Halloween now.



8 comments:

Marnie said...

Yeah, Jo Jo! I bet he'll just love Halloween more and more every year! I personally love watching all of the trick-or-treaters too. It's so fun to see all of the costumes.

Sarah Hawkins said...

Fun, it was Brady's 1st real try at the whole trick or treating thing, he also got the hang of it after about 1 house!

Unknown said...

He has a great smile. I love dimples!

The Wilkins' said...

Joseph looks so happy! I love it. And, what a cute little devil! You look so pretty in that picture!

harmon family said...

Your kids are both so cute? I am glad to hear about all the progress Jo JO makes everyday. Looks like you had a great time.

Mary Taylor said...

How cute! Halloween with kids is so much fun! I want to sqeeze that little devil :)

Barb said...

I love the picture of Joseph's grin. He looks so happy. That's the Joseph we know!

leah said...

Great job. What amazing parents and darling boys. Abby you look great too. Pics of the moms are hardly ever posted - and I think some of that is beacause we are usually the ones taking the pics.