"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Todd!

Todd turned 27 on Thursday. Once again I love when he has a birthday because for a few months we are only 1 year apart. I thought I would post a few pictures of him when he was a little boy. He really was so cute and looks so much like little John. Todd loves to go grab these pictures when people think that John looks like me to show them that they are wrong. Have fun looking at BABY TODD!


I love this one. It looks just like little John when he is crying. So cute. Just wanted to wish Todd a Happy Birthday and let him know how much me and the boys LOVE him. He is such a loving and supportive husband and a wonderful DAD. Our boys love him. He takes JoJo and John swimming every night and is always trying to teach them things. He is a man of great integrity and I love him so much. Happy Birthday!

13 comments:

Angella said...

Happy Birthday, Todd! We miss you guys!!! I definitely see a father-son resemblance between Todd and John. So cute!

leah said...

Happy Birthday Todd. We hope you had a great one.

Hess Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kippy said...

Happy Birthday Todd! (And I agree, John is the spitting image of Todd)

Anonymous said...

Love the baby pics!! I can totally see John in Todd now. Happy Bday Todd! Hope it was a fun day!

☂niki. said...

1st off, HappyBday Todd with 2d's. So Abs...what the frick, you need to email me bout the 10year. Boyd boydandniki@yahoo.com

sara said...

John looks SOOOOOO much like Todd! That is really neat! :) I love the old pictures.
I hope he had a good birthday!

Ali said...

Happy Birthday todd, the best wishes to you.

Cassie Simonton said...

Happy Birthday Todd!!
Abby I had no Idea your man was so young!!! I can't believe he is just turning 27...your a stud Abb going after the younger men;)!!!

Marnie said...

Happy Birthday to Todd! What cute pictures. OK, I guess John is a good mix of the two of you. It was so fun to see you in AZ, Ab! I hope all went well with your 2nd day of volunteering at the conference.

Stacey said...

Todd- Happy Birthday!What a cute wife to do a post on you! You deserve it, you are the best! love you! Stac

The Thompson's said...

So cute! Love his overalls! Hope he had a great b-day!

Nat said...

I can just see Todd grabbing for his proof! So funny! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Todd!! Since it's not your birthday anymore, I will have to speak my mind and say that I see a little of both of you in John- sorry Todd.