"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Just some pics

I just thought I would post a few pictures of my cute boys.John LOVES to brush his teeth. He gets right up on his step stool and brushes away.
His older brother, not so much. He HATES it and when we actually make him brush and this is how it has to be done. Actually when it comes to JoJo this is how many things get done. I wish life could be a little easier for him.
We took a trip to the mall to let the boys play. Here is John having fun and looking to see if everyone is looking at him. He LOVES attention.
In-N-Out have gluten free fries. We probably go everyday. JoJo only eats a few things and this is one of them. We are in a new feeding therapy and are hoping to branch out and get some good things down him.

John enjoying them too.
My boys love to go on walks, I'm getting really excited about the nice weather coming.
JoJo having fun at the mall.
John throwing fit.

I just had to post this picture. I know he is crying but I think he looks so stickin cute.


5 comments:

Jenny said...

I wish we lived closer so the kids could get together!
You are such a fun person to hang out with & talk too!
I am so glad things are going well for your family!
You area wonderful mother!

Ra-call-dee... said...

Oh man!! I love In 'N Out. We were scrolling through your pics and as soon as we saw the bags we both (me and my husband) were like, ohhhhhh.... Love love love that place! And love your pics. Your boys are so cute!

Marnie said...

I love JoJo's spiked hair and John's double chin. They're growing so fast!

sara said...

Yep. Pretty stinkin' cute!!!!
Good luck with the new food therapy program! I hope it goes over well!!! (fingers crossing for you!) I need to do better at giving my kiddos more healthy options.

Anna and Ryan said...

Hey, I followed a link to your blog so I don't really actually know you, but are you guys at Cornell? I see a lot of familiar names in your blogroll? Anyway, we were in Ithaca 2003-2005. But I wanted to ask you about your son's feeding therapy. Our 2.5 year old is also in feeding therapy. What are you finding out? Are you having any success? I would love to hear more. Thanks.