"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Yet another Garage Sale!

We are having another garage sale to benefit our little boy JoJo and his journey with Autism. So here we are again asking for anything you don't want. Just drop it by my Mom's house or give me a call and we will come pick it up. Last year with the help from the garage sell we were able to begin bio-medical treatments, and ABA therapies that have helped JoJo so much. We hoping to be able to continue his treatments and therapies and see even more progress. The garage sell is going to be the first weekend in December. So if your cleaning out for the holidays remember that we want anything that you don't. More info to come!


9 comments:

The Tyler's said...

I'm so excited! I'll start going through all my crap! Let me know how I can help.

Kippy said...

I need to do some cleaning/organizing so I will keep you and JoJo in mind, and spread the word.

Angella said...

I wish I lived closer so I could just drop some stuff off at your house. You are so awesome, Abby! Those boys are so lucky to have you as their mommy!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I am due for some Fall/Winter cleaning so I will be bringing my stuff over. I want to help so let me know what I can do!

Stacey said...

I am so so glad that you are going to do it again! You can count on us to be there to help! Love, Stac

harmon family said...

I will let my ward know and will go through my stuff as well. I know you guys did awesome last year so I hope it goes at least as well this year too:)

Lance and Becky said...

You guys are the best most supportive parents EVER! We love you, and you're seriously my hero! I so wish we lived closer!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Well, I wish I lived closer cuz I am ALWAYS getting rid of SOO many things and I would for SURE give them all to you to HELP your Ever SOO cute LITTLE BOY!!! You are soo super sweet and I can tell you are an awsome MOM!!!

Gina said...

You are just a blog of knowledge! Thanks, Gina