"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Niagara Falls

We had such a fun weekend at Niagara Falls. It is really so beautiful. We met Britt and Cody on Sunday there and had so much fun. It was awesome to get to see them. They went to Palmyra the next day and then stayed at our house is Ithaca Monday night. It was great to have some visitors. We stayed up way to late chatting and blog surfing, it was a great time. Thanks for the visit Britt & Cody we loved it!Jo Jo actually liked putting on the poncho and look how cute John is in it.
Good job Cody on this picture!
This is us before we got soaked on the boat!
This Fall was amazing!!!

9 comments:

Cassie Simonton said...

Man you guys are on a roll! I thought you had seen all their was to see, I guess I was wrong! The Falls are amazing! Looks like you all had a good time.

Nat said...

I'm so jealous. I want to come so bad. The falls look so pretty. Love the ponchos!!

Ra-call-dee... said...

That is amazing! Seriously, those pics are beautiful. I can't blame you on wanting visitors. I am always looking and trying to talk people into coming to visit me!

the cummard family said...

You are the funnest little family! So many fun places where you live....you know how many are where WE live-blah.

Becky said...

Seriously! you guys have SO many FUN outings! i am jealous!

Marnie said...

Gorgeous! How fun! Wish I could've been there.

sara said...

Wow those are beautiful pictures! That is SO fun that Cody and Brittney came to visit - it looks like you guys had a great time!!!

The Thompson's said...

Wow what amazing pics! That is so awesome you get to visit so many cool places! Looks like fun! I'm jealous!

Brittney Smith said...

Yeah! We had so much fun. Thanks for being such great hosts! Looks like Joseph likes school. That is so great. Hope to see you again soon.