"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The BIG 26

Todd's had a BIRTHDAY shout HURRAY!
Today is Todd's 26th birthday. I love when it's his birthday since it means for 5 months we are only one year apart in age! Joseph missed out in the opening the presents because he was at school, bummer. John was ready to help his dad tear open the presents.

My Mom & Dad got Todd an i-pod nano and me and the boys got him an i-tunes gift card and a holder so he can workout with. He is always using my shuffle so now he has one of his own! We are going to pick Todd up today for lunch and then catch a movie tonight.

Here are some things people might not know about my cute husband Todd!

1. He is obsessed with Harry Potter, (looks at the website all the time)

2. He loves to organize. When he gets in a cleaning mood it more like destroying the house and organizing it all.

3. He loves to figure out schedules. Warning : Don't tell Todd what you want to do in school cause he will have your next few years all planned out for you and what you need to take. He loves it!

4. He is a total competitor in everything. If we play games and he doesn't win he's NOT happy. I call the MVT syndrome. They just don't know how to take losing very well like the rest of us who are used to it!

5. He is a completely LOYAL friend. If you are his friend then he would do anything for you and can do nothing wrong in his eyes.

6. He doesn't eat SWEETS. He wouldn't even eat our wedding cake, I still don't think I'm over that yet.

7. He has the most integrity. Sometimes I want to kill him about it. He will never do anything without being 100% honest. ex: like calling financial aid 20 billion times every time we got any money,until they told him to stop! (sometimes I call it being CRAZY!)

8. He's a DREAMER. He is always thinking of the next thing he wants to do. He's always jotting down new ideas. I love this about him.

9. He loves the ROCK! and WWF. He still wears their shirts and embarrasses me like crazy when he does.

So those are somethings you may not know about my CUTE husband. He is such a great man and a wonderful Husband and Father. We love him so much and I couldn't have dreamed of a better guy for me. Happy Birthday!


13 comments:

Becky said...

That was such a cute post abby! What a lucky girl you are! :) Hope you guys have fun celebrating his bday! Happy Birthday Todd! :)

The Tyler's said...

Cute post Abby. All those things are so true. You really got a good one. He will always be known as my first crush. Have fun celebrating tonight!!

By the way...now that you have an Ipod, go to Limewire.com. You can downlowd free music and then transfer it to your itunes.

Sarah Hawkins said...

Happy Birthday Todd. Yes he is all those things, well I didn't know about the Harry Potter one, how funny!

Nat said...

Happy birthday Todd! Love that guy, he's so funny. Ab- your the best wife to honor your hubby like this, so nice. But seriously, no wedding cake????????????

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

I dont think I left you my blog when I sent you my last comment regarding Joseph!! He's so cute!! It's bmhemming.blogspot.com and Happy Birthday to Todd

Angella said...

Happy Birthday, Todd! Thanks for always taking such good care of Abby and the boys. We love you guys!!!

sara said...

Love this post!!! Sooooo cute Abby!! Sounds like a great b-day!! I knew he was hard core when he let us devour the chocolate thunder from down under without even tasting it - but wow. That is a new record with the wedding cake!!! :) Does 26 sound young to anyone else?? I feel like I'm already 30 something!

harmon family said...

I forget he is younger...he doesn't look like it. Did your MOther-in-law tell you I was in her store? She is selling some of my paintings. I made a football jersey with Joseph's name and number 84. It turned out cute.

Emily said...

Ha ha the one about figuring out peoples schedules is so true!! remember when he figured out mine at your parents house? Ha ha! love it! todd is such a cool guy! tell him happy 26th from his favorite stewart ward girl!!! love and miss you guys!!

Maren said...

I love that there is so much you pay attention to and LOVE about your man. That is one thing that is infectious about your marriage and will get you through anything is how you are always looking for the good in each other. I loved our date night together. We will have to go again someday.

Brittney Smith said...

Happy Birthday to Todd!! What a catch! You guys are perfect for eachother!

Marnie said...

Super cute post. Happy Birthday to Todd! You guys make a great pair! The only thing that surprised me was the Harry Potter...I had no idea he was such a big fan.

Barb said...

abby, i finally looked at your blog again. it is soooo cute. i can see that todd is a chip off the old block!