"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Thursday, September 27, 2007

FYI


My BFF is at it again. My Mom called me today to see if I caught the
Larry King Live show last night. I was totally bummed that I missed it when I found out that Jenny McCarthy was the guest. She also had her Doctor on the show and Holly Robinson Pete. My Mom said it was amazing. They are replaying that show on Sunday night, so set your DVR! I'm excited to see her again and hear what her Doctor has to say. Oh- ya I read her book too and LOVED it. It's a total Jenny McCarthy so beware of the "F" word, but other than that I loved it. I would totally recommend to anyone who has a child with autism, or that knows someone with a child with autism. It's pretty crazy she talks about Mormons through the whole thing. ( don't worry it's all good things) It's a great book.

7 comments:

Caryn said...

She is on the cover of people this week too... You are so great for getting the info out there!

Brittney Smith said...

Crazy-she talks about mormons?? I'll have to watch. Thanks for the update!

Anonymous said...

Ooh - I'll have to Tivo that one for sure! I read her article in People. It's the same stuff that she said on Oprah. Hope you had fun on Todd's bday! Not fair that he's only 26! What movie did you guys see?

Shiloh McKinnon said...

Hi Abby it's Shiloh (Thompson). Came across your blog and had to tell you that your boys are adorable! I just saw Jenny on Oprah and LOVED the episode and was telling everyone about it and so when I was reading your blog and found out that your little one had it I was so happy to see that you were already on board with everything Jenny said. Best of luck with everything.

Lance and Becky said...

Oh my goodness, the Runyan's yay! I found your blog through Val's! I have wondered about you guys, and what you've been up to! Your little guy is so big now wow! Yay, I'm so happy to find you! We sure do miss you guys! Love the blog...I'm adding you guys to our links!

Lance and Becky said...

ps you guys have two...us too! They are sooo cute, and what cute parents you are!

harmon family said...

I love that you are such an advicate for Joseph....mother of the year:)