"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Happy Birthday G-MA

Happy Birthday Grandma, WE LOVE YOU! We are counting down the days till you get here!!
Yippie

It's my Mom's BIRTHDAY today. So sad that I have no idea how old she is. Maybe that's a good thing. I'm thinking she is still in her 50's. She doesn't look a day over 20 don't you think. She is the most amazing mom and the BEST grandma. Sometimes I have to remind her that these are my kids since she loves and worries about them so much. Example: She is flying into Ithaca to help me take Joseph to a Doctor in Buffalo and get him started on the Bio-Medical stuff. She is always there for me. Everyone LOVES my mom because she's so fun and always up for a good time. I really fill so blessed to have you as a Mom. You ROCK! We are counting down the days! YEAH

8 comments:

Hess Fam said...

I love VAL! I won't say she's like a second mom to me...because she's more like a second BFF! I love her and she always makes me happy. Hope your day is great Val!
Abb-Love the Jenny tribute. I'm sure if you talked to her, you would become her strength! Thank you for always being an example to me and everyone else. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Love the birthday tribute to Val!! She really is the best and always full of fun. That's what I love about her! I love that I can just walk into her house and feel right at home. Love ya Val!!

Missy said...

I love Val so much! She was there for me once when I/family needed her the most. I will always remember that!!! She is such an awesome Mother/Wife/Friend...and a great example to all. And did I mention how hilarious she is? Happy Birthday Val, and I hope you don't have any more dreams about me...for your sake! (Abby, you will have to ask her about that one..he,he)

Nat said...

Oh! Aren't we the luckiest girls ever. I can say that cause I feel like Val is part my mom too!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I just watched Jenny, LOVED IT!! I want to put Shep on a Gluten free diet too.

Iliana said...

Hey Abby!
Cute blog and SUCH CUTE BOYS! I have issues with the whole immunization thing too. MAybe you could help me out with some questions? Good to see your really cute family!

sara said...

Who doesn't love your mom Abby??? Seriously!! I hope she had a great b-day!

Maren said...

I love your mom too. She totally takes care of my kids & feeds them whenever I come over. She is the best!

Giles Fam said...

I love your mom--I will always remember her waving her bra around in the air one morning at girl's camp and singing "Firm as the Mountains around us..." --trying to get us out of bed one morning! :) Gotta love it.

(by the way, this is Lauren, Marnie's sister :)