"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!


It was an interesting Easter for us this year! It was freezing and snowing. Why???? I got Jo Jo a pink tie for Easter against Todd's opinion. I think it's cute. Trying to get a picture of Joseph sitting still is really hard and trying to get one without the Binky is even harder. We had a good day we went to church, came home relaxed, cooked dinner, and watched the suns game. I'm hoping to make it the best Easter and go into labor! I know I'm dreaming. Overall we had a great first Easter in NY.



Above is Joseph eating a snickers egg and enjoying his TV!

5 comments:

Becky said...

He is a heart breaker...so CUTE! I love the pink tie. Especially with the the green stripes...very springy! :) I did think of you this morning when we were watching the news and saw that it was snowing up north! YIKES! Glad it was a good easter though!

Nate and Lauren said...

You know what's funny? I bought the same football easter basket for Nate...I love it b/c it is soft and flexible so it's fun to hide (my family hides easter baskets along with eggs) one year we hid it in the mailbox... it was fun...It looks like you guys had a great Easter, cute pictures...

The Wilkins' said...

I LOVE the pink tie! Such a cute kid! Isn't it a bummer that Easter wasn't sunny and warm like in AZ?

leah said...

Abby - he is darling. It seems like he looks older to me than the last pics. posted. He is so cute. Hope you had a great easter.

Skousen Family! said...

ok he is so CUTE!!
I think the last time I saw you, you just had him oh gosh how time flies!! Remember the good ol days at King Henery!! hahaha you and Todd are so Cute!! Love It!!