"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Cornell Vet School!


Today we went to the Cornell Vet school. Cornell has the number 1 vet school in the nation and they had an open house for all the kids. It was really neat, although Joseph wasn't to into it. Maybe next year we can get him excited.

They had a place called the Teddy Bear ER where they stitched up your injured teddy bear. We brought Josephs favorite toy Buzz light year and they tried their best to fix him. It was really cute.

2 comments:

sara said...

That is TOO cute that Cornell puts that on! I love that. I loved your tribute post to Todd too. I'm sure that was a tough decision and it's gonna be really hard for him not to play. I love the supportive wife you have been and are! How wonderful to have him home more!! Go team Runyan! hee hee. I know, I'm a dork!

Valerie Nielson said...

That little Buzz Lightyear is a pretty tough guy! This should have made it into the movie it would have been a cute scene. Hope the next set of nurses you see are in the delivery room and soon! But not too soon, since I am trying to make it out there through the storm!