"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

John Russell Runyan!




Hey everyone! We are back home and doing well. We have already spent the night in the ER but all is good now. John was throwing up blood so we took him in but found out about 5 hours later and a ton of tests that its from all the blood he is getting from nursing. That might give you a picture of how I'm doing nursing!!! Two words cracked and bloody. The things you will do for your baby. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

6 comments:

Ginger John said...

Wow. Glad to hear everything is okay. I don't envy you that. Ouch. One word for you BOTTLES :-)

Jordan and Katie said...

Congrats!! John is so adorable! I love the little raised eyebrow thing that he has going on, it's very GQ. It is too cute! I'm happy to hear that your mom was able to make it there and I hope that she is able to stay for a long time. I hope that you have a speedy recovery!

Becky said...

OH MY GOSH! that is so scary! i can not even imagine what those 5 hours must have been like not KNOWING what was wrong. You poor girl...right there with Ginger...BOTTLES...man's greatest invention! :)

Brittney Smith said...

He is so adorable. I love his polka-dotted outfit. I'm glad their was nothing serious going on with John, but I'm sure that was nerve racking. Go Valerie!!

leah said...

it makes me want to cry just thinking of it. I am so sorry. I have the same kind of problems with nursing. It makes me think we must love these kids a ton or we are stupid.
I am glad everything is o.k. Hope it gets better like right now.

Julie Rae said...

That happened to my sister! Scary! I feel for you, nursing is so much fun.