"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Welcome Home Meg!

Yippee Megan's home!!! Todd little sister Megan arrived home last night at 11:15 pm from serving a 18 month mission in Romania. She was such a inspiration while serving the Lord and the people of Romania. I just love her and her conviction for what is right. I hope I have a daughter like her some day. We are so glad we got our Meg back just in time for Christmas. That for sure is our favorite gift this year. We love you Meg and our so proud of you! Welcome home girl!










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute. How fun to come home 2 days before Christmas!!

harmon family said...

She is cute and looks like a lot of fun.

Mandy said...

Hey Abby, this is Mandy Frazier (Sis. Phair) from the Anaheim mission. I know we've contacted eachother before, but I hopped on your blog again and saw what great success you had for the garage sale. That is just so awesome to see the love and support you have received. That's wonderful! Your family is adorable.
I've mentioned it before that I used to live in Arizona..Mesa in fact. Did you go to Mesa High? If so, did you know a Salina Coombs?

Lance and Becky said...

YAY, that's so much fun! She is adorable! I love your picture header, so dang cute! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!