"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thank You!

It's OVER!!! And it was a HUGE success. Thanks to everyone who donated their things and time. We really have been blessed with amazing people around us, who set such great examples to me of service and love. I hope to be able to be more like them. I'm amazed and all my great friends and family who took time out of there busy lives to help us. It really means so much. We couldn't have done it without you.
Here are some pictures of Saturday, I couldn't find my camera for the other days, so I didn't get pictures of the others. ( for some reason these days I can't seem to figure out what the order of the pics are going to be so here they are in random order.) Who doesn't love Shep. He had a blast playing with all the kids too.
Todd and I with our fanny packs! Yup, that is right mine is bright green straight from the early 90's!

Todd loving it!



Tal and Jenn



Candace! Dressed to kill.


Nat helped everyday, she was AWESOME!

Loving being in the back of Uncle Talans truck.



(by the way thanks Talan now he wants in every ones truck!)

John looking HOMELESS! He pretty much was for the 3 days. He was in heaven with so many kids to play with.

JoJo loving swinging that Dino. It was massive!


And it's over!
Special Thanks to.... My Mom& Dad, Todd, Nat, Stacey, Barb, Heidi, Jill, Holly, Shauni , Jenn, Candace, Talan, Darin, Travis, Ryan, Anney, Sis McClaws, Sandy, Karen & Ted,everyone that donated & so many more! Thank you so much!











9 comments:

Nat said...

Honestly, it was a FUN weekend. Not only did it turn me on to garage sales but I got to hang with you guys for 3 days in a row. Yes I would call it a fun weekend in deed!
Plus, it was worth all 2 of my sweat beads to see Joseph wave goodbye to us. He's progressing, and you are such a good mom to be making sure Joseph gets the treatments that are helping him, he's so sweet and so cute!

Nat said...

Am I the only one that has a problem with that, dare I say, nasty picture of me?

sara said...

Whatever Nat!! You are so cute!

Abby -this post made me miss you... a lot. You and Todd are pretty much the cutest, -and amazing parents to boot. Jo Jo's hair is getting dark!!? I'm so glad it was a huge success! I wish I was there to help!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the garage sale was a success again!! I agree with Nat, it was fun!! I got to see some of my favorite gals 3 days in a row. John was so cute running around with all the kids and riding his little bike. Joseph is so loved and so lucky to have you and Todd as his parents.

Stacey said...

I am so glad it went so good! Next year will be even better!

Valerie said...

Looks like it turned out great. What a wonderful thing to do on Joseph's behalf. I only wish we lived closer, so I could've helped out some how. You guys are such great parents :)

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Dang....now that's a garage sale!!! You are the best Abby!!! Wish I lived closer to help out and participate in all your little functions to help your adorable little boy!!!

Brittney Smith said...

Yeah!! I'm glad it was so great! et me know if you ever need help again!

Marnie said...

Ab, I'm glad it was a success! Looks like a fun time too. Way to go!