"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Family Pictures

Last month we had our family Pictures taken by the Fabulous Nat! It's not so bad to have a Best Friend that takes such great photos. She was so great with no stress, I didn't have to worry about my kids and knew she would totally understand. Loved it and we got some really great pictures from it. The only stress was the over sized navy shirt Jojo is wearing. He wouldn't put on the shirt we had gotten him so we had to improvise. Enjoy the pics and thanks again Nat or the great photos!

Holding Hands!!!
!



















13 comments:

Angella said...

Is John seriously WALKING? When did he grow up? You have such adorable boys, Abby. I could just eat them up! You look great, too! Love your hair!!!

Giles Fam said...

Super cute pictures, Abby!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Such cute pics!!! Your boys are adorable...and You look soo beautiful...like always!!! Gotta love family pics!

Jenny said...

Those are great pictures!
I especially love the one with the whole family!
You look great with the bangs!

Hess Fam said...

Just darling! great job Nat...as usual!

Kimberly said...

Abby, are you kidding! You have the cutest family. You look beautiful. Miss you.

Melanie said...

Love the pics. Abby you look beautiful!! I'm glad the garage sale was such a huge success too.

Unknown said...

OK I love these pictures! Your boys are so cute (so are you & Todd)! Natalie did a great job!

Brittney Smith said...

Great Pics! Good job Nat. I love the one of John squeezing his hands.

Marnie said...

Adorable! I love that you're wearing flip-flops in December. My icy driveway won't allow it anymore. The boys look so cute and Ab, you are beautiful! Way to go Nat.

Anonymous said...

Nat is good!! Cute, cute.

Barb said...

Oh, my goodness! I love the pictures! You look like Jenny McCarthy, Abby...so cute! The boys are soooo cute, too and Todd looks so GQ. Natalie is amazing.....I wonder if she can make me look that good? JK (just kidding)!
Love,
Barb

Terri Burges Hirning said...

What beautiful pictures! You guys look amazing....you must be thrilled with them!!!