"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Kathy

Kathy left this world yesterday the 27th at around 10:30 in the morning. She was surrounded by her children, family and close friends. She was truly amazing and a example in every way. This is a loss that will be felt forever. I loved Kathy, she was my mom's best friend and a second mom to me. I think back upon my life and can't think of anything that didn't involve Kathy and her family. I don't know what we are going to do without her. I feel so blessed to have had her in my life. I love you, Kathy. The Abney Family.
Families are forever they will all be together again, and what a reunion that will be.

5 comments:

Angella said...

Abby, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. Love you, girl!

Hess Fam said...

What a sweet post Abb. I can't get the Abney family off my mind...as well as yours! Hope you are all doing okay. Love you.

Don and Sandy said...

Well said Abby. I know this is an enormous loss for your family as well. We will all miss her so much.

Anonymous said...

What a nice tribute, Abbs. I just love Kathy and will miss her. She was always so easy and fun to talk to and be around. I know you love her so much. She will be greatly missed by everyone.

Marnie said...

I love Kathy! What a wonderful woman she is, who will be missed by so many. Thanks for posting this tribute.