"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Lately

OK, I know its been FOREVER since my last post. Now that I know how to download the pics I'll be back in business. Here are some things we have been up to since the last post & since we moved to AZ.Just Chillin with Daddy, and watching some TV.
Swimming, Swimming, and MORE SWIMMING. Both John and JoJo LOVE to swim so we go about 3 times a day. They just love it.
JoJo and Daddy loving the pool.
John in the pool. The boy doesn't tan, so I'm always stressed that he is going to burn.
Nat's little boy Shep a little girl Meda had there b-day party and this bounce play place and my kids had so much fun. Thanks, Shep & Meda!
JoJo LOVIN it.
John living up the kisses from Meda.

John and a ball.

1 comment:

Angella said...

You guys look so happy. Yeah for swimming pools! And yeah for cute little boys. They are so dang cute! p.s. LOVE your hair!