"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Defeat Autism Now Conference.

Registration Begins July 15thDefeat Autism Now! Fall 2008 Conference
October 23rd-27th, 2008
Town and Country Resort500 Hotel Circle North San Diego, California 92108




Calling all Mom's with a child with autism to go to this conference. Seriously, I feel like it should be a must. I went to the one in New Jersey in April and will never miss another one. Go to the website at defeatautismnow.com and check it out. Make sure to check out the Angel fund too, it's set up for families who really want to go but can't afford it. Pass on the info to anyone with a child with autism, this conference is AWESOME!!!

3 comments:

Aubree said...

We need to get together now that you're here! Did Todd decide what he is going to do? Chris's mom came into Decor Unique and Todd helped them. I'll have to tell you the funny story that followed later. That shower was last week. No biggie. I'm not a big shower person anyways. Pure embarassment.

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

ABBY!!!!!! So I finally found you!! It's Sarah from Provo!! Cara and I would always talk and be like "I wonder what Holly and abby are up to, I know they have to have a blog," but I never searched good enough! I was soo excited to click on the page and see that it really was you!! Now we can keep in touch...

Britney said...

I would LOVE to go to this. But going to Cali just is not good for me right now =( I will go to one of these one day im sure.