"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Saturday, July 5, 2008

JoJo is 4 on the 4th!

I can't believe my little boy is 4 years old. He has been such a sweet blessing in my life and I can't imagine my world without him. Here are a few pictures of JoJo on his birthday and the little BBQ we had for him to celebrate his birthday and the 4th of July.I just love his sweet little face.
Born on the 4th of July!
I think he new it was his birthday. He was happy all day and woke up that day at 4:30am ready to go.
We took him to Toys R US to pick out some videos and he was SOOOOO serious and so into finding the perfect ones.
Studying the videos he picked out.
We got him a trike too. He was working with his OT Meg in Ithaca with one so we thought it would be a perfect present. As you can see John was loving it.
JoJo, not so much. He was to into his new videos.
We made him go out and ride it though and I think he liked it.

Riding his new trike.
Me and my boy
JoJo and Daddy
John with his 4th of July shirt on.


John & Daddy
Happy 4th!
Yep, that is JoJo swimming all on his own. He can totally swim now. (doggy paddle)
John Swimming



The action shot. JoJo loves to jump to his Dad.
JoJo swimming again
John + Daddy

Make a wish JoJo! I know our wish came true 4 years ago. We love you.




23 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Happy b-day JoJo. Looks like you guys had a fantastic 4th!

sara said...

Love this post Abby!!! Gosh, BOTH your boys are getting so big! -I love how Joseph can SWIM by himself!!! Hello! :) That is awesome! And his new tricycle is pretty cool!

I miss that cul-de-sac!

Jonnie said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday! The trike is very cool! So fun to run into you at the Gym! It was good to see you~glad you had a nice 4th

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! I can't believe your little boy is 4!! Looks like you guys had a great 4th of July birthday weekend. Hope you guys are all doing well, and loving being back in Az:)

Angella said...

Happy Birthday, JoJo! We miss you!

Anonymous said...

Love the new updates! Happy bday Joseph! I thought about him that day and I'm so glad he had a fun birthday! That's so great that he can swim by himself. I just the love the summer when we can swim everyday. We still need to get the boys together to swim. It looks like you cut your hair - did you?

Kippy said...

Cutest pictures Abby! Happy late 4th and late b-day!

Ra-call-dee... said...

Those are cute pics! I can't believe how different your two boys look from each other! I hope you are loving being back in Arizona! I just wanted to say that I totally believe that the ten day cleanse helped me get pregnant! It might sound a little weird but I totally think I owe you a huge thank you!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

Wow the big 4...he is so sweet abby....how fun all the new pictures....hope all is well

The Thompson's said...

Looks like he had a great day! I love his new bike! We really NEED to get together!

Brittney Smith said...

Yeah! I am glad you are back in business, I was worried where you had gone. Happy Birthday to Jojo! I love his trike!

Marnie said...

Boy, not everybody gets fireworks on their birthday. Looks like a great day! Happy Birthday to Jo Jo!And its so fun that he can swim! He's a true AZ boy.

Nat said...

Shep and John had the same 4th of July shirt! So cute. Happy b-day Jo Jo, we have a little somethin' somethin' for the sweet and sooo cute little 4 year old!!

Melissa said...

Happy late b-day Jo-Jo! His eyes are so blue and adorable!

leah said...

Abby, he is so so so darling. You are such an amazing mom this makes me cry. (I am highly emotional right now) I love seeing you and Todd and how much you love your boys. They are lucky to have you guys as parents.

Allyson Condie said...

Happy birthday to your cute boy! I can't believe he can swim already. I'm impressed! John is so darling too.

Becky said...

Happy b-lated Birthday Jo-Jo! :) looks like you scored! the bike is so cute! :)

Kim said...

girl! Its Kim Fontes! How are you doing! I redid my blog because I am ready to be faithful to it! How si your summer going, are you guys here for good now?

Palmer family said...

Abby, I haven't been on your blog in forever! Glad to see you are all doing well. When did you move back to AZ? Are you there for good and no more schooling? Fill me in! :) I'd love to hear from you, Lindsay

Lance and Becky said...

Yay, happy late birthday JoJo! You are so darling! Glad you had a good one!

Maddy said...

Born on the 4th of July - that should be a must for all Americans, there again, it might make it an even busier day.

Best wishes and many happy [belated] returns of the day

The Smith Family said...

Abby I am so excited you have been found. Your boys are so cute. you must be so excited to be back in AZ.

harmon family said...

cute pictures. looks like a fun fourth/b-day. Noah has Jo Jo's same shirt. TARGET special!