"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Nat's 28!

It's Nat's Birthday, lets shout HURRAY! Here a few pictures that I love of my BFF Nat. I wish I lived in AZ so I could get my hands on some really good ones, but I don't so these will have to do.As you can see Nat's beautiful and a amazing Mom!
She is LOVED by all her friends!
She was a Beautiful bride
Although, she is dressed up like this as a joke, I know secretly she wishes she could wear this swim suit. Both me and Nat love to be comfortable! I think we got if from our Moms.
I can't think of a childhood memory that doesn't involve Nat. We were always together and loving every minute of it. Most pictures of me when I was younger had Nat next to me.

Nat I hope you have a great Birthday, I wish I was there to celebrate! I love you and am so grateful to have you in my life. Miss you!

9 comments:

Marnie said...

Cute pictures! Nat is beautiful and a wonderful friend and Mom. She can always make me smile and laugh. I wish I was in AZ too to celebrate this special day!

Anonymous said...

Love the cute pics of Nat! She really is so pretty. And she makes some really cute babies! Nat is so fun to be around and always makes me laugh. Love her!

Amy said...

That is such a cute post.
Happy Birthday Nat!
I LOVE the picture of you two when you were young. Such a cute picture of the both of you.

Cassie Simonton said...

We love Nat!! I miss her guts...she always has a smile on her face and makes me laugh! Happy birthday Nat...we love you!

Hess Fam said...

What a cute post. Happy b-day Nat! She is one fun gal!

Nat said...

Abs- that was such a nice post. It never fails that you ALWAYS make me feel better about myself. Your the BEST BFF a girl could have.
P.S. -I got two new swimdresses for my birthday. I just want to know why swimdresses get such a bad rep. They are more flattering on the average womans body and WAAAAY more comfy. I'm not fighting it any more!

Ra-call-dee... said...

Thats great! Friends are so important. And to have a best friend for so long. That is a awesome. Did I ever meet her on the mission? Anyway, Happy Birthday to Natalie!

Brittney Smith said...

Happy Birthday to Natalie! I loved all the pictures. A very nice tribute!

sara said...

Love the post Abby! and love Nat. You guys are so lucky to have always had each other!!!