"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Monday, March 24, 2008

Just the 4 of us!

Just the 4 of us headed to DC this weekend for our first official family vacation. We had so much fun. We got our hotel room for $38 a night! It was awesome too. They had a pool so JoJo was in heaven. We really had such a good time.The start of the day. It was sunny outside so I thought it wasn't cold, I was fooled. It was freezing and I had left the coats in the hotel room. Big mistake.
Todd and the kids in front of the Washington Monument.
Us at the Washington monument and the Capitol in the background.
I love JoJo's face in this picture.
Me and JoJo in front of the Lincoln Memorial. This was my favorite spot.
Us and good old Abe. John was there too but the guy who took the picture cut him out.
What cute boys.
Eating at the Cheesecake Factory. I was in HEAVEN and our kids were great.

Us at the capital. Jennifer Gardner and Ben Affleck were there too with their daughter. Don't worry she said hi to me!! So fun.
The White house
The highlight of the trip for JoJO!! Todd would take him in the morning and when we would get home at night. He loved every second of it.
I love this picture. JoJo Loves Daddy!



6 comments:

Ali said...

So cute I can't believe that your kids are so old I haven't seen them in years it feels like. How fun a vacation just with your family. We haven't gotten to that point yet, maybe in a few years when my children can enjoy themselves too. Or more like me enjoy myself.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip! I love that last picture.. so cute how they love their Daddy's:)

Valerie Nielson said...

I like the stroller! Good choice. You look so pretty in all the pictures. I love the last one of Todd and JoJo. You would never think it was cold in those sunny shots of D.C. Glad you all had a good time.

Angella said...

I seriously can't get over how cute those boys are! I wish I could grow Miles' hair out like JoJo's. p.s. You look awesome in all of those pictures, Abby! You're so pretty!!!

Marnie said...

Ab, I'm jealous! I've never been to DC and I totally want to go! Looks like a great trip. Jennifer Gardner probably loved your hat! You look so cute in the pictures. I love Jo Jo's smile too.

harmon family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time? Did the kids enjoy all the sight seeing? I bet they just loved to be outside!