"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve we went over to the Runyans for their traditional Christmas Eve party. We had Mexican food and some good old conversation. We are also awaiting a phone call from Megan who is serving in Romania on a mission! It was a lot of fun and so good to see everyone.
Here are my BOYS! I got JoJo and John matching sweaters for the Christmas Eve party. I think they look so cute, I just needed to find Todd one!
John and his Cuz Garrett cruising around!
He had so much fun being around all the kids. He loves to be where the action is.

5 comments:

Sarah Hawkins said...

Adorable sweaters!

leah said...

o.k. where did you get the sweaters? Perhaps they will still have some and I can get Dres one. They are so cute.
(The boys and the sweaters)

The Thompson's said...

What a cute family pic! I love the boys sweaters!

Nat said...

You all look SO CUTE in your christmas eve pic! Joseph and John look so cute in the chrismtas pictures, love the pjs. It's sad I never even got to see what you got. Next time your down I'm gonna schedule a day in advance to have you all to myself. It'll be our nabby day!

Ra-call-dee... said...

SO CUTE! Your family is adorable! I love the pictures!