"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas

Merry Christmas! This is what the kids woke up too Christmas morning, it probably was the only time the front room was clean the whole time we were there. We pretty much destroyed my parents house.I love this picture because it totally sums up how interested Joseph was in Christmas! I'm so glad I stayed up so late wrapping presents! Maybe next year.
I love this picture of John since it sums up how he liked Christmas. He loved it. Loved his toys and of course the funnest thing the wrapping paper.
Joseph loves to play with his Daddy.
John in the Christmas PJ's
Jo Jo in his Christmas PJ's
Todd put on his Christmas gifts. Don't worry he took back EVERYTHING he got. Even the flippin socks I got him. Who knew that UGGS were girly? I didn't think so. Seriously though I think he is getting coal next year!
Excuse the gross ugly pic but what can I do. We had a great Christmas!


7 comments:

Sarah Hawkins said...

Wow! Fun day!

Marnie said...

OK Ab, you have the cutest kids! I just want to snuggle them right now!

leah said...

Abby you are darling. Todd isnt the only one taking things back. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas! And you totally missed it . . . Ithaca has had weather in the 60s for the past few days! I know. It's a freakin miracle and NO ONE IS HERE! :) We had to play outside all by ourselves. We miss you! See you soon!

The Thompson's said...

Looks like you had a great time! Who looks good on x-mas morning??? I think it's funny Todd took back everything. Matt took back a big gift I got as a surprise! Why try?

Cindy said...

Hi Abby, It was great to see you while you were here!! glad you had a great Christmas. I love that pic of John with the food in his mouth!! so cute!

Mandy said...

Hey Abby I don't know if you remember me Mandy Frazier (Sister Phair)at all. I served in Anaheim and was a fresh greenie when you were serving there. It's good to run into you :)