"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

WORDS CAN NOT EXPRESS....

Words can not express the gratitude we feel from everyone. I really can't even begin to thank everyone for their hard work and amazing donations. This was really a site to behold. As you can see so many people donated their things and their time to help Joseph in his journey through this life. It's amazing to witness how good people really are and how willing people are to help. It was an overwhelming site of hard work, love, and service. I really can't say enough to everyone that helped. My family and I will be indebted to you forever. Thank you!
The man of the hour. JO JO!
Swinging who knows what
As you can see the garage sell was massive! Thanks to everyone for all the donations, it's was incredible site to see.

Look how many people we had! It was awesome.
The guardians of the cash box!
We even had a pancake breakfast! Thanks Kathy & Gary
My good friend Maren made the cutest aprons to sell at the garage sell too. I wish I had more pictures of all the other people that helped so much. You know who you are, thank you!


14 comments:

Marnie said...

Ab, I'm glad it was a huge success! I wish I could've been there to participate. Have a Merry Christmas!

Nat said...

Words really can't express! I got choked up a couple of times, seeing all the love and support for cute & sweet little Joseph and his fam!!! It really was fun.

The Tyler's said...

Abby, I can't even tell you how happy I am that the sale was a succsess! I felt so bad I was not able to come help on Sat. like I said. I totally forgot about Brody's T-ball game and party, and of course Noah was working. Bug!! But it looks like it went off without a hitch and had so much help! I had fun hanging out with your mom and Holly last week as we priced, and the carmel popcorn that she gave me...Ya I ate the whole thing!
OK, so when can we go out? We would love to go out with You and Todd or a girls night would be fabulous also! I'm sure things are crazy for you guys while you are here! Let me know what your plans are.
Talk to ya soon!

The Tyler's said...

Oh ya, the hat is from Gap. I'll totally get one for you if you want. I get 50% off!

Jonnie said...

I'm so happy that everything went good! I meant to drop off more stuff (it's sitting in my garage), but got crazy busy, sorry. Are you going to share the final total???

Unknown said...

WOW! I wish I was able to go. I would have bought a ton of stuff! Looks like it was a big success! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Anything for Jo Jo! I'm so glad it turned out so well! I still can't believe how much stuff was donated. And I am so glad you are in town!! Must hang out soon!

Britney said...

oh darn I missed the breakfast and the aprons...haha. Glad we came and got to talk for a little bit even tho it was freezing!! Did you guys end up going to LIFE? How did you like it, if you went?

Hess Fam said...

I'm so glad it was such a hit! And so sad I wasn't able to be there. I am so happy for you guys!

Valerie said...

Looks like you guys had a great garage sale. Way to go for Joseph!! We love you guys and hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Brittney Smith said...

Yeah! I'm glad it was a success!!

the cummard family said...

Happy New Year Abby! It was fun to see you the other day. We need to all get together more often....we always have such a good time. PS-you look great, you better go to your reunion!

Ra-call-dee... said...

Abby I am so happy for you and the success you had with your garage sale! I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas with your family and a Happy New Year! Thanks for being such a great example to me!

Lacey said...

Abby-hey I have found your blog and I wish that I would have found it sooner to know about the garage sale. I had already left Az but I know we could have donated some stuff. It was fun to see you while we were in town and meet your husband. Glad you had such a successful garage sale and wish the best to you and your wonderful family!