"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Sunday, May 1, 2011




It might be bias but I think John might be the cutest cowboy around. Our ward had it's 1st Birthday party on Saturday so they had a big party at the Redd's house. With lots of everything Western. JoJo was sick so I stayed home with him & Gracie, and let Todd take the Sheriff to the party. They had a blast. I really LOVE our ward, how down to earth everyone is. I feel very luck to be apart of it.

4 comments:

leah said...

Dang girl! Look at all these new posts. I love them all. Your kids are darling and John does make a dang cute cowboy! I love their Easter attire and the fact that Jojo doesn't stay dressed. You and Todd must be the best parents ever!

Nat said...

Have I ever told you- you have three of the cutest kids? Well, you do. Seriously, they are all SO CUTE!! I LOVE the picture of John in his big boys! And Gracie's eyes are AMAZINGLY beautiful. Jo Jo has one of the most handsome faces I have ever seen on a boy!
The party was a hit, my kids haven't stopped talking about it and they were out in minutes as we drove away, LOVED it!!

Anonymous said...

Cutest sheriff on the block! Somehow I didn't know that you updated your blog in May. That is so neat that your neighbors got baptized. Such pretty girls. Your kids are adorable, Abbs. We miss being able to swim all summer! We will be there July 18th so we'll have to do a swim day and girls night. Can't wait! Jo Jo is getting so big! I love Gracie's swimsuit. So fun.

Romney Family said...

I just have to tell you what a small world this is. We just moved to Bastrop, TX and I serve with Becky in the YW's. She found out that we went to Cornell and asked if you knew you. Anyway, I hope you guys are doing well. Just thought I would tell you that and say hello.