"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Baptism
Yesterday, I had the opportunity to part of my neighbors baptism. It was amazing. seeing my neighbors who I love all in white ready to follow our Saviors example and be baptized. I love these girls, we have become so close & I think the world of them all. I was able to give a talk at there baptism about the Holy Ghost & today at church hear the beautiful blessing given to them after they received the Holy Ghost. It was awesome. I love this gospel so much, it amazing to see the change the gospel has on everyone. Most of the discussions took place at my house which was such a honor to be apart of. The gospel makes you happy, its brings you peace. Todd was able to baptized Emery, she is 14 and a beautiful girl. (can I say teenager though) oh the drama about people watching her get baptized, but she overcame it & did it and I'm so proud of her.

Todd with Emery, Cheryl, Bailey, & Roni
Todd & Emery

Lindsey, Cheryl, & Emery

No comments: