"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Zoo Walk for Autism

Last Saturday was the Zoo Walk for Autism. It was really a lot of fun and the kids had a blast. Here are some pics of the day. Special thanks to Natalee, Meda, Vanessa, Shalae, & Noah for joining TEAM JOJO! Ready or not here we come!!
Nat and Meda.

My Boys!


Nat and I ready to go!




Todd and JoJo in front of the rhino. I love this picture of JoJo.




Me and my cute boys.




Sweet.







having fun on the carousel.






Nat and Meda enjoying the ride.







John Bear. (Don't you love the clean face)





Sweet JoJo.











2 comments:

Stacey said...

Love the pictures! Love those boys!!!!!!!!
Aunt Stacey

Jenny said...

So good to take a peak at your life!
The boys are so cute!
I do love that dirty face (reminds me of my Jack. Poor 2nd children!)
Sounds like you are learning lots and are working so hard! You are a wonderful & diligent mother!
-Jenny G