"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cornell Indoor Track


Cornell Indoor Track is coming to an end so I thought I would post some of the pictures I have. This is Todd finishing his race.
This is Todd and Jeremy. Jeremy is from Chandler, AZ and has become a little brother to us. He is a great guy and is putting his mission papers in this Summer. We are so excited for him! He also has been a great babysitter for us.
Me and my cute hubby!

7 comments:

The Tyler's said...

Brings back memories of running track with Todd at good ol Stapley Jr. high. You look so cute in that picture!

Hess Fam said...

You mean your hubby and cute you! You look so freaking cute there. But...not surprised! As for the book. You don't need to read Kite Runner first. I haven't yet but I will soon! The foundation you can only get at the MAC store and not at Nordstrom. Anyway...miss you and I'll call you tomorrow.

Marnie said...

Fun pictures! Todd is quite the athlete. What events does he do?

Lance and Becky said...

Cute pictures, I didn't know he was running track, good for you Todd! So much fun, I love the pictures!

Nat said...

Are you so glad Track is ending? Although, it looks like so much fun to go watch those races. Especially when you get to be the cute, little supportive wife.

Valerie Nielson said...

Todd would be my favorite son-in-law even if I had any more!

the cummard family said...

hubby and his cute wife!