"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Birthday Dinner

So for my birthday we celebrated at Outback with Sarah & Gerrett. Sarah had her birthday the day before me so we thought it would be perfect to go out together. I was pretty excited to go to Outback. It's an hour away but totally worth it. Ithaca is lacking in the good food cateogory. We had a lot of fun to be out with actual adults and not have our kiddo's with us!Us with the Montgomerys
Happy Birthday to ME!
Happy Birthday to Sarah! Aren't they cute, we love them. Thanks for a fun night out!

10 comments:

Cassie Simonton said...

So jealous of the outback...remember that diet we went on and we ate non-stop for an hour...that desert just reminded me of that...looks YUMMY!!

Valerie said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Outback is our favorite place, but we don't go with the traditional steak. We always get the Alice Springs Chicken. It's so delicious! Anyway, Happy Birthday.

the cummard family said...

yum. outback is one of my favorites....the cheese fries w/ ranch. delish. glad you had a good birthday...wish we lacked in the food dept. then maybe i could lose a lb. or two. lol.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm. Love Outback! We ate there for Vday and stuffed our faces. It is so good! Love their veggies and LOVE their desserts. We always get the cinnamon oblivion. Your hair is getting so long!

Nat said...

How fun! Before I met Travis I
used to always say if I could pick a last name it would be Montgomery and not just because I associate it with rich people but because it sounds cute too! Dignified!! Cute pics, looks like you guys had fun. Wish I was there too.

KatieZ said...

Abby, it's Katie Stapley. So fun to see what you're up to! Your kids are adorable.

Marnie said...

Ab, I hope you had the greatest birthday ever! You deserve it!

KatieZ said...

Abby, I saw you found Shari's blog. I have been thinking about you and thought you should read it. She's in my ward and is a wealth of knowledge! I passed it on to Holly and hoped it would get to you. I should have just sent it to you! Good luck with your son's diet!

Ra-call-dee... said...

Happy Birthday!

Angella said...

Happy belated Birthday, Abby!