"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Wednesday, March 28, 2007


This is Jo Jo! He keeps us busy. He is the sweetest little boy and makes me and his dad so happy! I can't picture what life would be like without him. Joseph was diagnosed with moderate to severe autism in January. It's hard to explain the emotions that come with it but we really are so lucky to be his parents. He is going to be a BIG brother in April, we can't wait to see how he reacts! He's a character, we love him!

4 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Okay seriously Ab...he is so cute and big! I can't believe how long it's been since I've see Joseph. He's DARLING! Welcome to blogging. Isn't it fun?!

The Thompson's said...

He has the prettiest eyes! He's definately a Runyan! I'm so excited for you to be a part of the blogging world! So fun to see what you've been up to and your pics!

Ashly said...

He is so cute! Like the cutest little boy ever! Glad to see you have a blog! Im excited to check it out and stay up to date. Andrew and I are moving to NYC in December...so if you guys are wanting to take a trip to the city, you are more than welcome to visit and stay with us. Im not making any promises on the apartment though because it will probably be miniature!

leah said...

I cant get over how cute he is. He will be the best big brother. I am so happy for you guys.What a beautiful family.