"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Wednesday, March 28, 2007


Hey everyone this is my family as of now! I'm due April 19th to have another little boy join the family! Our family lives in Ithaca, NY. My husband Todd is finishing up his undergrad in Business at Cornell University. One more year left! YEAH, then we will head to PT school somewhere in the west. Ithaca is about 4 hours from the city and an hour south from Palmyra NY. We live by the finger lakes. If you love the outdoors you would love it here! It's a beautiful place to live just not in the winter!!!! Thank goodness winter is over.

6 comments:

d feist said...

Cutest family! I'm so happy I found your blog so I can keep up to date on what you are doing. Deborah Frandsen (Feist)

The Collins said...

You guys are so cute!! I am so glad you found our blog. I can't believe Joesph is already going to be 3 years old. That is crazy. Carter will be 2 in August. Congrats on being pregnant again! Wow, its coming around the corner for you to have that little one. I am due with our second in the end of October, so i have a while to go. HOpe all is well, and keep in touch!

Kim A said...

You look so cute Abby especially since your due next month....I saw your name through Megan's blog, and thought I'd check it out. Your house looks so cozy, I love it. Congrats on your upcoming baby boy.

leah said...

abby I love this pictue. When we got your card I was so excited. - of course I didnt get ours out. What was I thinking?? Anyways Your darling family looks great. Cant wait to see you again in person.

The Wilkins' said...

Abby - It's Katie & Trever. Isn't it great how many people you can find with blogging?! It's fun to see what you and your fam are up to! Congrats on the baby soon! It looks like you guys are enjoying your adventure in NY! We look forward to keeping up with you through your blog.

Anonymous said...

ABBY!!
I got your blog from Heather's page and it's so good to see you guys! Your little boy is adorable:)
My baby boy Jackson was born 6 weeks ago... I'll have to send you some pictures and get a blog of our own one of these days.
Glad to see you are all doing well, and I hear you are due with your 2nd next month... keep me posted!!
Love,
Stacy