"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Catch up!

What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas!

In February my Mom, John, Gracie, and I took a trip to Henderson, NV to stay with Trevor's kids while they went on a cruise. It was such a fun trip, I have the cutest nieces ever. I loved being able to be around them. While I was there two of my best friends came to stay with me. Valerie Clawson (AKA Biggy, mission comp) & Kim Jenson ( we met in 7th grade @ EFY & have stayed close friends ever since.) These gals loaded in a car not knowing each other & made the 5 hour drive to come spend my 31st Birthday weekend with me. I loved having them. Then I jumped in my van with only Gracie leaving my mom to watch John & Trevors girls while I made a quick 2 day trip to Utah to see my mission sisters. It was so great to see them all, we made a trip to see Pres & Sister Park as well. It was so good to see them & get to visit with them. I really had the greatest mission with the best sisters in the world. Of course I didn't take one picture on this trip, but my cute niece Brighton took a picture of Gracie as they sneaked her, her very first ice cream cone!!!!

Daddy would FREAK!!! That's why, "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!"

No comments: